Adrian Mahoney of The PR Store provides a range of services to large and small organisations. Click the links below to see online samples.
- Copywriting – for websites, leaflets and corporate brochures.
- Media relations – promoting your business to the local and national press.
- Media training – helping set your PR objectives and get your message across.
- Online – developing words, pictures and interactive content for websites, social media accounts, ezines and podcasts.
- Photography – creating pictures that will get you noticed.
- Event Management – organising and promoting events.
- Design – producing leaflets, annual reports, newsletters and newspapers that stand out from the crowd.
Call 01506 823714 for more information or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE PR STORE
The PR Store helps companies, charities and public sector organisations.
To find out about what’s “in store”, click the links above. Better still, give Adrian Mahoney a call on 01506 823714.
- Gold Winner – Best Community Campaign, PRide Awards in Scotland, 2005
- Finalist – Best Small Team/Independent Practitioner, PRide Awards in Scotland, 2004
Adrian Mahoney – the PR Store’s managing consultant – is an experienced journalist, manager and public relations professional.
He worked for 10 years (six as chief reporter) on The Falkirk Herald – the biggest-selling local weekly newspaper in Scotland. He’s also written for a wide variety of titles, from the Scotsman to the Daily Record – and worked in radio. In June 1997, Adrian joined Scottish Homes, the Government-funded national housing agency, as a communications officer. Two years later he joined a public relations consultancy as an account manager. He launched The PR Store at the end of 1999.
Adrian is a former vice-chairman of the Institute of Public Relations in Scotland, now the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
As well as working on his own, Adrian also works with a range of senior PR consultants, designers and professional photographers.